Email Template About Updated COVID-19 Vaccines
This resource has been archived.
Important note: This content is no longer current and is archived here for reference only.
It should not be downloaded and shared.
Subject: Update Your COVID-19 Vaccination Protection
Body: Dear [Insert name]:
[Insert organization name] is committed to the safety and health of [our staff/everyone in our community/everyone in the community we serve/etc.].
We want to inform you that updated COVID vaccines are here to help protect against Omicron.
- Get an updated COVID vaccine now if you’re 18 or older and:
- You haven’t yet gotten a COVID vaccine.
- You’re vaccinated and your last dose was before September 2022.
- People 65 and older can now get a second updated COVID vaccine beginning 4 months after their first.
- People with a weakened immune system can get a second updated COVID vaccine beginning 2 months after their first.
- If you recently had COVID, you can wait 3 months from when you got sick to get your updated COVID vaccine.
- Parents and guardians of children under 18: Talk to your child’s vaccine or health care provider about when they need their updated vaccine.
Where to find COVID-19 vaccines
You have 3 ways to find free vaccines near you:
- Go to vaccines.gov
- Text your ZIP code to 438829
- Call 1-800-232-0233
Remember to bring your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record card when you go for your updated vaccine.
For more information
Visit cdc.gov/coronavirus or talk to a health care provider.
[Insert signature block]